Friday, January 4, 2013

WTF, Pinterest?


So as I’ve mentioned in a previous post, I have an addiction to Pinterest. I probably spend way too much time on that website than I should. But the first step is to admit that you have a problem, right?

I also browse other blogs that are Pinterest related, such as Pintester and Pinterest, You are Drunk.

I recently created a board titled WTF, Pinterest? I made this board mostly because late, late at night when I can’t sleep I always somehow manage to find my way to the weird part of Pinterest and find many things that make me go WTF?

Early this morning, I wound up in the Women’s Fashion section and found some things that I just don’t understand, and I thought I’d share them with you.










I don’t even know where to start with these, except to just ask why?










I love Star Wars. Really, I do. But I can’t comprehend why anyone would want a giant, realistic portrait of the Death Star plastered onto their body via skin-tight dress.





These shoes look like someone took a Jackson Pollock painting and turned it into a pair of heels. Why?






I guess some things I’ll never understand, and “high fashion” is one of them.




2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a wtf board. So many times I have looked through there and thought the same thing. oh, that dress....ugh lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I really do not understand some of the things I see on there.

      Delete