Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to school.


Yesterday was the day every college student (or every student ever, I suppose) dreads. My winter vacation ended, and I started back to school. Now, I guess it’s not so bad for me, since I go to school online and don’t have to actually physically go to class, but still. This was the first real break I’ve gotten since starting school in May, and it went way too fast.

The class I’ve started is Computer Science and Internet. Sounds thrilling, yes? It seems like the main assignment is a group project, which I’m a bit skeptical about considering it’s all online and the groups have to figure out a way to collaborate and create a podcast video from our various locations. I’m trying to stay optimistic.

Other than that, there’s really nothing else going on. I’ve spent all too much time playing angry birds recently, so there’s that.

4 comments:

  1. We started school in MAY. May 29th. Psh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hated group projects... Sme never pull their weight. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really hope that this group project goes smoothly. I am slightly nervous about the whole situation.

      Delete