Monday, January 14, 2013

A day in pictures.

A quick post from me tonight... Yesterday, I had the joy of spending the day with the Blonde, my sister, and the lovely E.G. We had a quick breakfast followed by a day at the Bridal Festival. The Blonde is engaged, and I am lucky enough to call myself one of her bridesmaids. Adore that girl, seriously.

So here's a glimpse of how our day went...









Some delicious coffee and a bagel to serve as fuel...












As we approached the Spokane Convention Center, it was a crisp 20 degrees outside. I cannot count how many times I almost fell walking the streets of downtown.












The lovely ladies.











Sister time <3

Also, slight photobombs going on over our shoulders.











Impatiently waiting for the fashion show to start, I snapped a picture of the backs of peoples' heads.













Trying out the trolley that the passengers pedal. We are seriously considering renting it for the Blonde's bachelorette party. Plus side? The guy in charge was hilarious and not at all put off by our unique senses of humor. He took the suggestion of adding a go-go dancer cage to the top of the trolley very graciously!
















Isn't she lovely?










After the convention, we sauntered over to Olive Garden and had a lovely late lunch. Early dinner? I'm really not sure. All I know is it was delicious and we had a great time. Unfortunately, my phone was dying and I wasn't able to capture the mealtime festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment