Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Drive-by update.


I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written, mainly because I haven’t really had much to say. School and work are both going, nothing exciting at all. Only a week and a half left in this class, so I’m pretty happy about that. Not that I don’t like it, but it’s particularly boring.

I am rather looking forward to this weekend, though. On Friday, I’m meeting up with the Blonde and I’m going to learn everything I need to know about being a debate judge- because on Saturday, I will be judging my first debate tournament! I’m really looking forward to it, actually. It’s also a friend’s birthday, so Saturday night a group of us are going to dinner and then back to their house for some drinks and games. It’s bound to be a blast!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment