Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Fuji's new clothes.

Meet Fuji...


I should preface this by admitting that I have a habit of naming inanimate objects and creating pseudo personalities for them. An obsession, more like it. From turkeys to plants to technological devices, if I’m around it for long enough, odds are it will end up with a name. So when I got my Macbook Pro for school, the most obvious name choice was Fuji (because he’s an apple, ha ha ha.)


So anyways, Fuji and I have spent a lot of time together these past several months. I finally decided that he is such an important part of my life that he should be protected, and thus decided to ask for an outfit for him for Christmas. They definitely pulled through, and Fuji is stylin’ now.







He ended up scoring a new hard case, a silicone keyboard cover, silicone plugs for his outlets, and a new messenger bag. Everything is so insanely pink, I love it!










I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Christmas, and I wish the best for you and your families in the rest of 2012!

1 comment: