Thursday, December 20, 2012

Enter: blog.


Have you ever had a moment when something happens and the only real reaction possible is,

"Wait, what?"

This happens to me far more often than I would think could be normal. Seriously. I've decided that I need an outlet for when those moments happen, and also to have some place where I can vent, muse, and in general just write about whatever I feel like writing about.

Enter: blog.

I can't promise that what I have to say will always be lighthearted and humorous. I can't promise that what I have to say will be easily understood. I will try my best not to offend, but I can't even promise that. What I can promise is that what I have to say will be honest. It will be a little part of me that I feel like sharing with you.

Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Love the look, feel, and concept of your blog! So excited to follow :)

    ReplyDelete